Lockdown Update.....from 12/04/21
Following what seems like an eternity, we are now pleased to be able to fully re-open our sales department and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Our opening hours will remain at;
Mon to Fri 8am - 3:30pm
Saturday 8am - 1pm
Test driving one of our cars will be unaccompanied. We will need you to bring your driving license and sign a driving disclaimer and stick to a pre-arranged route.
We will also hold your license whist you test drive the car.
During lock down we offered a "Click & Collect" service for used car sales. This proved very successful and so we intend to continue to offer this service both for those who do need to continue isolating and also to make the buying process quicker and easier for those who wish to continue using this purchase method, or simply to just reserve a vehicle prior to coming to see it.
To buy one of our quality used cars on-line from our website you simply need to;
1) Choose your car
2) Reserve your car on-line with just £100 Deposit
3) Organise you Finance/payment method
4) We will contact you to discuss part exchange, viewing, test driving and Delivery options
All cars are sold as a "distance sale" will benefit from a 7 day money back guarantee* as well as our usual full MOT, serviced up to date and a minimum 3 months warranty.
We are able to offer a fully contactless finance facility direct form our website car pages. Simply adjust the deposit and term to your requirements on the finance calculator and click the "APPLY NOW" button to continue direct to our finance provider. A "Soft Search" check (won't show on your credit history) will be carried out by the finance company once you have provided the initial customer information and a finance rate that will be charged will be set by them based on this information
SERVICE & REPAIRS
Our workshop is now also back to full operation with opening hours back to pre-lockdown;
Mon to Fri 8am - 3:30pm .
Saturdays 8am - 1pm
GENERAL COVID PRECAUTIONS
When you come to the garage for sales, service/repairs/MOT, we do ask that the following precautions are strictly adhered to;
- Please do not come if you, or anyone in your family, are showing any Covid 19 symptoms
- Please ensure that face coverings are worn inside the premises.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances to the building and at key points, please use regularly.
- Wherever possible please avoid waiting for work as this assists us in keeping clear open space in the showroom.
- If possible please leave us with just your singular car key, this aids our sanitizing procedures before and after work is done
Thank you for your continued support
* Terms & conditions apply