Expert Service Offer
In the current climate, we all often need to look to see where we can save money, but with your car this should not mean cutting corners.....Our current "Expert Service" Offer means that you can do both.
Our skilled technicians will carry out our "Expert Service" including changing your engine oil* and oil filter and visually check over 25 other important items, including but not limited to;
- Checking condition and inflation pressure of tyres
- Checking condition of front brake pads, discs and components
- Checking condition of rear brake pads, discs & components**
- Front and rear suspension springs, shock absorbers and other components
- Check condition of cooling system and coolant level
- Exhausts system condition & security
- checking oil and fluid levels
- Checking operation & condition of all lights
We will complete an Expert Service check sheet and, if required, prepare a competetive and fully inclusive quote for any additional work which may be needed, advise on the urgency of getting this work done (contrary to popular belief, not everything must be done today!), allowing you to budget for when you need to get it done.
We can also send you a reminder when any recommended repairs are due to be done.
We will never carry out any additional work without first providing a quote and asking your permission.
Offer available on cars over 5 years old with an engine capacity up to 1999cc. This service does not replace manufacturer recommended service plans.
* based on up to 5 ltr of 5w40 engine oil
** does not include removal of rear drum brakes
Whether you need an MOT, Service, spare parts or accessories, our aftersales department is here to help.
We will source a range of parts and accessories for your car or van, either genuine manufacturer supplied OE parts or high quality alternative parts.
We are pleased to offer our customers further peace of mind by subscribing to the motor industry code of practise